Re: OT: 1999!

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>> May your New Year's Resolutions include one to try a new type of iris this
>> year....
>>
>        I promise, Kathy!  Just wish I had a stateside address for the
>exciting Huber irises.

Did you get any from SIGNA?  I did.  Andy Wheeler (Fox Brook Gardens) of
IRIS-L offered some Huber irises back in March, 1998.  Maybe he will have
some more for 1999.  I think he's still subscribed to IRIS-TALK, if not his
mom Debby Wheeler probably is.  Fox Brook didn't have the brand new 1998
intros, but they did have quite recent Huber intros from the mid 90's.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)