COMP: digital camera & computers

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

I just ordered a digital camera over internet.  I got one of those
end-of-year specials and managed to save quite a chunk of change compared
to the prices in the local computer store.  I'm getting an Agfa ePhoto
1680.  Has 1.9 megapixel whatchacallit.  (Sorry, don't know all the lingo.)
With macro capability.  That's what sold me on it, you can get like an
inch away from a flower and take a picture.  It will be the perfect tool
for my web page!

Now I need to get a new computer too.  I have a PowerBook 540c lap top that
is four years old (I have used & abused this thing and it has held up
admirably, but it's time to move on to some modern technology).  Does
anyone out there have an iMac?  I'd like to hear your thoughts in private
about it.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)