Re: Rebloom Report - ASCII ART

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

When I registered and introduced ASCII ART, I did not mention the
possibility of its reblooming habit.  I had had a stalk of sporadic
rebloom before it was registered and introduced but not enough
rebloom for me to register it thusly, although it is out of
reblooming parents..  Just yesterday, I received a report that it had
rebloomed in St. Louis in October.  Now, since I have other reports
from CA, WA (two reports), MS, OR (two attempts), do I change the
registration or not?  Are there any iris-talkers out there who also
have it and have had rebloom?  Report to me off list if so.  Thanks!

		Walter Moores
		Enid Lake, MS 7/8