REF: Gardener's Iris Book

From: Dianne Dalla Santa <dalla@apollo.ruralnet.net.au>

Happy New Year!
Yesterday, January 1st, here in Oz was my 49th birthday and daughter Lainie
gave me an Australian Wildflower Diary, very nice but I already had a diary
started for 1999. I rarely, in fact never, return or exchange any gift but
today I returned the diary to Book City in Mildura, Australia.  I just
phoned and thanked Lainie for the diary because if she hadn't given it to
me I wouldn't have had the opportunity to exchange it for Bill Shear's The
Gardeners Iris Book which just waiting for me on the shelf.  Yippee!!!! Am
I a happy little vegemite today? BTW the book cost $63.70 but my daughter
wasn't that generous so I had to make up quite a difference.
For Christmas I received the Geoff Stebbings book Irises so I have plenty
of new iris material to read when I really should be out in the garden
weeding but today it is about 40 deg. Celcius so maybe I'll read my newest
book.
Happy New Year... yesterday for Oz listers and today for others.
Dianne in Oz