Re: REF: Gardener's Iris Book

From: Pat Bass <bpbass@gj.net>

Dianne Dalla Santa wrote:

> From: Dianne Dalla Santa <dalla@apollo.ruralnet.net.au>
>

> Yesterday, January 1st, here in Oz was my 49th birthday.

> Happy New Year... yesterday for Oz listers and today for others.
> Dianne in Oz

Happy Belated Birthday, Dianne!

Seeing your remark about Happy New Year yesterday for some and today for others
reminded me that I heard on TV that there were people who already had flights
and hotels booked so they could celebrate the coming of year 2000 in five
different places around the world to see the millenium in at five different
time zones!!  :>(   Silly!

Pat in CO.