Re: CULT: TB: Freeze and Aphids

> I've also discovered that what I thought were just a few aphids has turned
> into a launching pad for aphids of the world...they've all converged on MY
> irises, taken up residence and don't want to move. I tried an eviction
> notice, but they're being "squatters".

Hi, Tammy....
I'm new to this list... and I read your message.....
I nearly choked on my coffee!!!!
I am very sorry about the "Aphid Attack"... but, your writing is tremendous!
.... you took this Aphid problem and made it hysterical... wonderful writing!
Sorry I can't help... I am hoping to learn more about how to care for my near
and dear Iris's... but I will certainly be looking forward to the Aphid Seqeul!

I will certainly be watching for your posts!
Good Luck!
from the Pacific Northwest
note:Photorealistic Paintings and Prints by Pacific Northwest Artist, Linda Hoard.
fn:Linda Hoard Fine Art and Prints