OT-BIO:Betty Wilkerson

From: StorYlade@aol.com

Hi All,

I am new to the iris-talk list, but I love iris talk.  Especially in the
winter.  It is raining here in the Southern part of Middle Kentucky.  Thank
goodness!  I'm getting to old to really appreciate snow!

For the past 13 years, on a two acre lot, I grew several types of irises: TB.s
(800), MEDs, a few LA, SPU, and a couple of JI.  During the fall of 1998, I
had to downsize due to health problems.  I sold my house and land and moved to
a very small lot in town.  I was forced to make critical decisions about my
iris collection.  Only a select number of TB's and MED's made the cut.

My collection must be restricted to two raised beds that measure 5 X 50 each.
One bed contains nothing but my seedlings--mainly rebloomers.  I must confine
my TB collection to a space 5 X 50 feet while leaving room in the same bed (in
between) for my day lilies and other plants.

Betty Wilkerson