ADMIN: List Options

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Linda Horth wrote:
> could someone tell me how to get off the iris talk line for a couple weeks'
> we will be gone for about 2 weeks , have tried to get off acouple times but
> couldn't disconnect.

If you want to not receive mail from the list on a temporary basis, go to the
Onelist user center via the Onelist home page at:

Click on the User Center (on the left), and log in. When you get to the
profile page click on the box under "Get Mail" to deselect it, then click "Change".

When you are ready to resume receiving mail, check the box to select it and
then click "Change" again.

If you have questions or problems, please mail me directly at :

rather than sending messages to the list.

Happy New Year to all

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:

To reply to me personally click on