Re: COMP: database update

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Dennis, Just a quickie for some of your names that I know off=hand.  My R & I
books are in the other room.  First, I understand that anyhthning "Schreiners"
is just that - It's a company-group thing.  Anyhting Aitken is Terry.  SO:
 #6,   FGrank Jones - a great hybridizer for rebloomers
#7 .  G. Percy Brown - A great pioneer for rebloomers - from Mass.
 #14 & #81 - John Weiler - a present-day hybridizer - especially for
rebloomers and past pres. of the Reblooming Iris Society
 #29.  Richard Gibson - was  also a rebloomer hybridizer
  #54.  Dave Niswonger - immediate past pres. of AIS
  #60.  Frank Jones
 #71.  Walter Moores - also a present-day hybridizer for rebloomers as well
 #73 & 74 - Paul Black -  "          "           "         "
 #81    John Weiler again
 #97  Berenice Miller who gave her irises biblical names usually and "did"
The rest I'll look up for you if others don;t do it for you before  I get to
 Rosalie nr Baltimore    ryfigge@aol.com

i get to it