Re: COMP: database update

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Dennis, I have looked up your hybridizer names and will now send them to you,
skipping those I have already sent you (probably).  I hope I can finish this
without being obliterated by that nasty "do I want to stay on" when I'm typing
and not looking!  Anyhow, here goes - hope you haven't already gotten these
and my efforts are wasted??!!
The first 3 given separately:  #4 -  LeRoy Davidson
                                         #6 -  Joseph K. Mertzweiller
                                         #8 -  Henry C. Rowlan
Somehow  this  email was sent tothe  "read" mail, so I hope it can be answered
from there!  I might add that  there is usually no confusion with names unless
it is a Smith or Brown or Hall  - initials are usually sufficient.  IK'm going
to send this now and see if I can insert the initials or name in your list -
if not, I'll come back to this methodl  Rosalie nr Baltimore ----