Re: CULT: TB: Freeze and Aphids

From: Christa Royer <croyer@fastrans.net>

Tammy, have you thought of trying Neem for aphids? It comes from the Neem trees
in India. I have used it very effectively for several years now. Organic
Gardening has recommended it's use and it is now approved for use on food
crops. It is not a systemic, so will have to be reapplied at intervals. Also it
will not harm the beneficial insects.
Hope this helps.
Christa Royer
St. Louis, Missouri
zone 5    Where we are digging out of 8" of ice and snow. We were lucky. If we
hadn't had so much sleet  we would be digging out of 14" of snow.