Re: OT-BIO: Brian Thompson

From: BKAntique@aol.com

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the list.  I'm originally from
the San Francisco Bay Area where my family had a collection of several hundred
irises.  I tried my hand at hybridizing and discovered it was quite exciting.
5 years and 3 moves later, I find myself in Lincoln, Nebraska, where my wife
and I are looking forward to building a new iris collection of our own.  I'm
sure it will be interesting gardening in this new, harsher climate!

I look forward to brushing up on my "iris-ese" and meeting everyone.

Brian