Re: COMP: database update

From: RYFigge@aol.com

I'm so glad that Jeff Walters picked up my error in regard to  which Hall that
Dennis needed - that's what I get trying to guess at it without proof at hand!
Incidently, I meant to point out these names are in the back of the bound ten-
year R&Is.,  and my earlyist is 1939.  They are really invaluable.  I checked
the 1998  British Society Yearbook and they are always very formal with "Mr."
and "Mrs." and Bartlett just uses his initials, but he is referred to as "Cy"
so Jeff's supposition could be checked with George Sutton --- I bet he would
know what his initials stand for!   Bartlett won the English Dykes Medal in
'94 with ORINOCO FLOW which has been a good grower for me - if it survives
this winter.  I need Dodsworth's '97 EDM which is WHOOPER SWAN - they didn't
award a medal fpr '98.  Anyone out there with any English Dykes? I may need
some replacements in the Spring!  I try to keep a collection of the English,
American, and Australasian.
Thanks, again, Jeff for pulling my chestnuts out of the fire!    Rosalie nr
Baltimore    ryfigge@aol.com