Re: CULT: New Year Disaster

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

>> all the little oak trees were unscathed... for once. <<

Sounds like this isn't the first time!

We used to have a problem with a neighbor's horses...

After the third assault within a matter of months, I stopped complaining to the neighbors (and the sheriff) about the damage.

When the owner finally showed up to collect his animals, I calmly asked how he'd like his steaks cut next time.

Haven't seen neighbors or horses since. Go figure.......

Christy Hensler

Newport, WA