Re: CULT: New Year Disaster

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>When the owner finally showed up to collect his animals, I calmly asked
how he'd like his steaks cut next time.
>Haven't seen neighbors or horses since. Go figure.....Christy Hensler

I'm waiting for the owner of one destructive little black wallaby to
show up! - only kidding :-)
It's that time of year again, when there is little to eat in the bush,
and the kangaroos and their little wallaby friends visit us for a snack
in the early mornings. The kangaroos do very little damage, but that
cute little wallaby is hell bent on destruction, and is already munching
through the rose leaves and breaking the branches on my plum trees. He
doesn't like bearded iris, but munched on some siberians last year. I
had forgotten until now, about protecting my LAI's from his predations,
and I shall venture out when it is much cooler this evening, and cover
them with a wire 'A' frame.
Cheers from Jan Clark, Australia