Re: garden disasters

From: "carl eckhoff" <cee@ourtownusa.net>

Reading about livestock in the iris garden reminded me of when we raised
pigs. Not to often did they get out of the pens but when they did right to
the garden they went !! Of course a pigs hoof is small & pointed so not much
damage was done. The neighbors sheep also wondered through it once or twice.
But everything always grew back, they are tough. My geese did the most
damage, not eating, but stepping on & breaking off the buds. They have BIG
Judy E.