Re: OT: Ice Storm (very long!)

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Bill, the essay was long, but beautifully written - the word-pictures gave one
the opportunity to visualize one scene after another - Did you minor in
English?! (one of our daughters was a biology major at Oberlin and minored in
music and English, so the two talents can go together)
Glad your electricity returned - those areas without it for so many days,
really had problems for heat --- they could keep the food outdoors for
refrigeration!My mother had a box out a kitchen window in the winter and she
kept many things there - handy to the stove !  Rosalie nr Baltimore