try try again

From: ras357@juno.com (r a s)

I will post this again......I am looking  for TB variety common in the
early 1970's.
We originally purchased these from MR MORGAN in Walla Walla, Washington,
so perhaps those of you in the Pacific NWest,  have these hiding in your
Grandma's yard?
They are the following:
X-RATED
SCENTED OPALS
TIBETIAN TREASURE
JARKATA or
CRINKLED JOY or LILAC
I appreciate the feedback I received from some, so I thought I would try
one last time....
If you have these and are willing to SELL or TRADE please contact me at
ras357@juno.com
thanks
Rod Suchy
Wichita, Kansas