New subject

From: Pat Bass <bpbass@gj.net>

Hello, everyone!

Would you forgive me if I sent a very important document to all of you
regarding a real danger that I didn't know existed, and you may not
either?  It has nothing to do with iris, but since I have come to regard
you all as my friends, want to warn you, too.  Let me know--I will not
send it without some consensus of opinion that it would be acceptable.

Bill, I really enjoyed your essay about the ice storm.  We didn't have
that here, but only snow, which is not gone yet, but is going.  It is
the eighth largest snow they have had here on the western slope in
history!  It kind of surprises us because we are used to that kind of
storm, only with wind usually in Kansas.

Pat in CO