Re: CULT: LA: grazers

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: CULT: LA: grazers
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 05:46:25 -0800

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

> On grazers and LA iris--deer habitually eat down LAs here in Virginia.  A
> sprinkling of dried blood keeps them off.
>
> Bill Shear

Thanks Bill - hmm, could very well be deer doing the damage now after
being deprived of their grass by hungry horse.  When it's this cold out,
I'm hoping that losing a little bit of foliage won't affect them much.
Them deer or them LAs.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
sposed to reach 8o F last night but it's well above 10.  Heat wave.  I
don't grow much that is killed by temps above 10, but single digits
without snow is hard on plants.
Wondering if fresh bushy-tailed rat juice would work..