Re: CULT: increase on stalks

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

OK for my two cents (not worth two bits)
For the last three years in a row we have had tiny little fan increase on
bloomstalks.  I have taken a picture and if I can find it I will post it on
our website.  All three years this has happend on a rebloomer in the middle
of summer.  I have planted the increases and this year the ones that I
planted two years ago bloomed exactly like the mother rhizome.  I orginally
called them air plants for lack of a better name.  This year a watched and
waited to see how long the bloom stalk would last with these increases on
them.  They lasted from July until the first freeze.
Porterville, CA zone 8/9, 34 degrees and foggy