SPEC: I. unguicularis

From: JForte21@aol.com

Hi All,
I just discovered that the I. unguicularis 'alba' that I bought from Rick and
Roger at Superstition last spring is blooming.  I'm so excited.  It isn't as
far down in the foliage as I expected either.  What a treat after the wiped
out my CRIMSON KING, LOW HO SILVER and TENNISON RIDGE bloomstalks a few weeks
ago.
A question:
The 'alba' is in dappled shade under an oak tree, but I have another
unguicularis--a lavender, I think--that is growing in a hot (in summer), sunny
position.  That one doesn't look nearly as happy.  Should I move it?

Mary Forte
Atascadero, CA cold zone 9
jforte21@aol.com

P. S.  Next time my students complain about English grammar, I will direct
them to the millenium discussion.  Give me dangling modifiers any day!