Re: New subject

From: Pat Bass <bpbass@gj.net>

Chris Hollinshead wrote:

> Although you don't mention the subject matter of your important message,
> Pat, it sounds suspiciously like the preamble to a virus warning e-mail
> message.
> If it is a virus warning that says to pass it along and send it to everyone
> you know, forget about sending it. These are a hoax and the true virus in
> these cases of e-mail warnings is the replicating of the e-mail and
> spreading it far and wide. Your concern is appreciated though.
> For more inormation please go to the following website for further
> elaboration.

Chris,  no it is not a virus warning.  I know about those, but thank you for
your information.  This has to do with health and new findings, at least new to
me, about aspartame, which is a very harmful substance they are finding out.
My husband and I have been using this in our coffee because of the reports of
sacchrin being carcinogenic.  It is also in diet pop which I have been drinking
for a long time.  My daughter, who has developed lupus, and was a heavy drinker
of diet Mountain Dew, sent this to me, and I would like to get the opinion of
the "experts" on iris-talk who know more about the effects on the body of
different substances than what I know.  If any of you would like to hear more
about this, please let me know, or I can send it out to everyone if no one
minds.

Pat in CO.