Re: New subject

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

It is my opinion that this topic should NOT be discussed on the iris list as
this list exists for the purpose of discussion of irises and related.  This
is why the folks on here joined.  As you note, they really are a great bunch
of people. I am almost 99.9 percent certain John Jones the Iris Talk list
owner will concur with my opinion.
I think your most recent posting outlining the situation should be enough
information for most people (making them aware) and if they wish further
info they can pursue and research it on their own through the many
informative and reputable resources available.

Further, I am sure that the iris people interested or so inclined will be
willing to discuss this topic with you via private direct e-mails.

We really do appreciate your concern and I wish your family the best with
the unfortunate situation at hand. Please do not consider the above comments
as minimizing to your personal concerns or situations, they are not intended
in any way as such. Chris.