Re: CULT:Iris Proliferation /was increases on stalks

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: CULT:Iris Proliferation /was increases on stalks
  • From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 07:23:14 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

	S & S, thanks for the picture of the proliferation.  I seem to
remember a close-up picture of a single plant showing this type of
increase.  Maybe, I am wrong, but I thought Lloyd Zurbrigg had
photographed it.  Lloyd, can you help us out?

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (who will continue to cut, not snap his
bloomstalks.  Never spread disease in 40 years of cutting.  Also,
technique and practice won't snap one of those rubbery stalks)