HIST: Iris of the Millennium

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 1/6/99 12:01:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BillSmoot@email.msn.com writes:

<<  How about Iris-Talk listers declaring OUR  own "Iris for the  Millenium"?
Sounds like a project the could all contemplate as we try to  keep warm...
AND it would be a good job for Irisborer to keep tract of  since we all know
she tends to get into trouble when she's not busy! <grin>

I vote for Iris pseudacorus. Here at the beginning, here at the end, here

But my guess is The Borer probably has enough to keep her busy at this time
since she is in Buffalo and up to her armpits in snow.

Anner Whitehead