Re: CULT:Iris Proliferation /was increases on stalks

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Betty,
Yes.  The proliferation has little root nubs coming out of each plant on the
stock.  They root and grow rapidly, I had a 100% survival rate on the ones I
planted.  I counted the increase on the mother rhizome and the
proliferation's on the ones I planted two years ago and the total count was
23.  Pretty good increase from on plant.  By the way every one of our
proliferation's has been on a reblooming seedling.  Don't know what that
means but I thought I would through it in anyway.
Mike Sutton