Re: Introduction

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Hi Linda
     I've been waiting to hear back from you. We'll have to get to know each
     There are 2 iris societies in this area. King County meets at the
arboretum near UW on the 1st Mon of the month. Pierce County meets the second
Tues. at a community center in S. Tacoma.
     If you are interested this next week PCIS will have a guest speaker-Carla
Lankow on ROCK GARDENING WITH IRIS.  Let me know if you are interested in
     A former PCIS pres. lived in Poulsbo. They sold their house last year and
now have a condo-do to their poor health. A few members are up that direction.
Sharon Gaffany on Bainbridge Is., Howard and Lorena wells in Bremerton,
Francis Rutledge in Ollala. You are not out there alone.
     Hope to meet you sometime soon.

Rita B