Re: OT: K-Mart irises going cheap

From: "sidneygardener" <sidneygardener@email.msn.com>

Hey Linda,

I love my Walmart iris. Yo Yo turned out to be Fragrant Lilac. Dover Beach
turned out to be Mary Francis, and Prissy Miss grew up (or is that down) to
be Yo Yo. I did end up with one of the ones I wanted. The others seem to be
so happy that I resqued them from shelf death that they are grew and bloomed
like maniacs the first year. Purchased in the fall and bloomed in the
spring. Just goes to show what the "will to live" will do.

Sidney Gardener
Zone 6 Albuquerque, NM
AIS, SIGNA, SGI, NMIS, AGI and HIPS wanta be