Re: deer deterring

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>I amnot sure that nylon filament is humane.  I am afraid that they
might get tangled in it.  Dried blood works great and also peeing around
your iris will help too.  It establishes your territory.  Remeber in the
movie Doc Hollywood?
>Doreen F McCabe

Interesting idea Doreen, but irises don't like a lot of nitrogen.
Anyway, my territory is firmly established under my lemon tree!

Cheers, Jan Clark