OFF TOPIC Re: [iris-talk] Iris of the millenium

From: "BillSmoot" <BillSmoot@email.msn.com>

----IrisBorer wrote:
>And I'd like to thank Mr. Smoot for thinking up things for me to do  (:

What better person could I nominate for the job than our unofficial "keeper
of the tallys" be it when bulletins are received, exoticia, eroticia, or
neuroticia. . .

>You might be in Buffalo if.....

WELL You might be a BUFFALO GAL if........

        You can do two things at once - and one of them is shoveling
        You have icicles under your armpits......
        Your toes are blue and don't thaw out and turn pink until
        You knit little coats for all of your rhizomes......
        You know the difference between SnowMen and SnowWomen... (Snowballs)
        You have your own private recipes for SnowCream...
         AND you are a sweetheart and grow irises....... like Kathy

BillSmoot - who would send you some warm weather if we had it to spare down
here in Virginia.  The temperature got down to 18F last nite and we DID have
snow last week - but only a dusting for three hours.....