IRC: Sorting out

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

Guess I am just slow but I am new to this chat game. I have problems
keeping straight who every on is. I have come up with a idea to help me but
I need some Info.

I went on John Jones's Page and got the chat people's pictures. I am going
to make a bmp. with the regulars pictures and regular nicknames under the
picks and the city and state.

This will be my wallpaper while I am on Chat. I can then minimize chat box
and see who is who.

If you regulars that don't have you pictures on JJ's page. Privately send
me you nickname - city state- and a picture if you have one.

Thank You

Michael D. Greenfield