Re: RE - Giraffe Kneehiz

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the background info.  It sounds like it is a legitimate rebloom
stalk, not just a freak.  Timescape and Tennessee gentleman rebloomed this
year also.  I understand why TG did with APRIL MELODY (Gibson) in it's
background but I am a little confused  as to why TIMESCAPE did.  Any clues?
Mike