Re: OT-BIO Brooks

From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>

James Brooks writes...

>The page also has a mystery iris which hasn't been changed since the
>digging season because no one is willing to take a stab, other than to
>identify it as a Siberian. Talk to me, iris talk.

Your 'mystery iris' resembles: TROPIC NIGHT Morgan, F. Cleveland Reg. 1931
SIB Diploid (36" 91cm) M. Very dark velvety blue self. Caesar X unknown.
Nesmith 1937 HM: 1951; MORGAN AWARD: 1954

Take a look on the HIPS website on the Siberians' page.

Mike,  mlowe@worldiris.com   --   http://www.worldiris.com
South Central Virginia, USA; USDA Zone 7A