Re: OT: CHAT: Millennium Fun

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 1/6/99 12:27:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, HIPSource@aol.com
writes:

<< Thus we are already well into
 the next millennium and fine distinctions about the moment of passage must
 been seen in this context. >>
ANNER:
      I guess this falls under the heading of "believe only half of what you
see and even less of what you hear"...and I may have that quote wrong but you
get the idea.

janet n.
zone 8of S.C. where we take the term "winter" lightly, too.