Re: TB: Starship Enterprise

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

I highly recommend that everyone check this one out.  It is truly something
different.  David Schreiner even said that they have been holding the name
for something that would deserve it.

I may even break down and order it despite our exchange rate.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)