Re: TB: Starship Enterprise

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

I like this iris too... maybe we can order and pay in the new Euro
...wish we had a North American version of it... how about the NAD$ (North
American Free Trade Agreement Dollar)? How about US-CAN exchange pegged at
par? Any iris distributors want to be proactive in this area?

Snowing here again...

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI