Re: Cult: near-dead dept. store iris

From: StorYlade@aol.com

 And so, after a half day soaking in some nice water and a cozy pot for
them to sleep in, I will keep them indoors and be an optimist.

Jan,

There must be a lot of dead tissue on those rhizomes that can't be totally
removed.  In my area, soaking such a TB, in this condition, for half a day
would water log the dead tissue and spell disaster, leading to serious rot.  I
couldn't get by with more than 1/2 an hour.

Betty