Re: TB: Starship Enterprise

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Mike writes:

> Take a look -- I don't dare keep ultra-moderns on the HIPS page long!

Perhaps a history-in-the-making segment is in order.  Truly innovative
breakthroughs will surely be those irises of today which become the
important historical irises of tomorrow, along with their siblings already
established as historical.

The HIPS website is among my favorites to visit, so I'm quite willing to
be greedy about what is posted there and on the World Iris site as well.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7on the left.