Just For Jan (was: HYB: Reciprocal Crosses)

From:	dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>BTW I would be interested in a detailed description of JUST FOR JAN. I
>have never heard of this iris before. If it is available here it is a
>'must have'. It would certainly confuse the tag reading visitors in my
>garden.
>Cheers, Jan

Oh that is too cute!  :)  For a minute I thought I grew that, but I was
mistaken, I actually have Fourteen For Rachel.  I know this one is readily
available in USA so let us know if you can't find it in Oz.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net
Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, RIS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
(Check out my web page at http://home.fuse.net/dkramb/home.html)