Re: CULT: Proliferation and Siamese

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

John I Jones wrote:
> I have put Mike Sutton's picture of proliferation and several pictures of his
> "siamese" iris on my website. The link to the pictures is on my home page.

I couldn't find the link. Did it disappear momentarily? I clicked on every link
I could find on the page.

A more general question: is there a reason not to give the URL of the picture
itself (if referring to only one), or to the page just above the pix (if
multiples are being referred to, as here)? It never seems to be done--people
just give the URL of the home page involved. Since the practice is universal
there must be a reason. Inquiring minds want to know. The truth is out there....

Gerry, with Mesmerizer ready to start a great winter display
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com    AIS Region 15
Warm, winterless Los Angeles
President of San Fernando Valley Iris Society