Re: CULT: Proliferation and Siamese

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Gerry, the link to this is clearly indicated right on the main home page of
John Jones website. What may have happened is that you were looking at an
older cached version of his homepage on your browser. Hit the refresh button
and reload the current version of the page and I am sure you will then see
the link.

There are more than one photo involved in this case and here is the direct
link to the page that displays them.

One reason for just quoting the home page of a site may be to hopefully
interest the reader in visiting other areas of the site rather than just the
particular item. Other times on a very dynamic changing site the direct item
URL may change and then not be directly accessible unless accessed through
the main site page.  Another further reason is that it may just be an
unintentional oversight on the part of the quoter...

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society