COMP: List of garden URLs

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Chris Lindsey (our archivist at Mallorn.com) writes:

Just wanted to let you know that I've set up a new mailing list at
Mallorn called 'gardenurls'.  I didn't know if your list members
would be interested or not, so feel free to send it on if you think
that it's appropriate.

This announce-only list generates a daily report of URLs entered
into www.hort.net within a 24 hour period.

Each URL will be accompanied by a description, it's canonical
URL on the Internet, a URL relative to hort.net, and in some
cases, a site rating or other information.  Many of these entries
will have been entered by folks just like you, but some will also
be entered by Mallorn staff.

To subscribe, send mail to

   majordomo@mallorn.com

with the body of your message containing the single line

subscribe gardenurls

And of course, feel free to check out

   http://www.hort.net/

and add your own URLs!

Chris

Thought some of you might be interested.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

To reply to me personally click on