Re: TB-HIST: Don't Cry for Me, ARGENTINA

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@digitalpla.net>

Mike,

> The correction to the 39 C.L. pedigree was done from Sidney Mitchell
> material, i.e., Mohr cross records.
>
> The pedigree as displayed on the HIPS website reflects Keith Keppel's
research.

Thanks for the pointer to the pedigree of ARGENTINA! I guess I have spent
so much time on the HIPS site looking at the purty pictures that I never
even noticed the pedigrees before! (-:

The correction to the pedigree does not affect the maternal line, so it
appears that I. cypriana is the ultimate maternal "species" ancestor of
record for this line.

Regards,

cwalters@digitalpla.net