Re: CULT: soaking TBs

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

Currently one sink in my kitchen is full of soaking bearded iris rhizomes...
all obtained from very reputable sources too... but they were just victims
of procrastination...
Good thing they didn't get cooked for dinner last night!
It now has become a wintertime challenge to bring them back from near

Lots of snow here right now... four feet plus piles at the end of the

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society