Re: LA: SPEC: Irises for Florida.

From: "Patricia D.Brooks" <pdbrooks@awod.com>

I showed Tony Huber all kind of  iris va. variety shrevi growing in 3 different
spots and Cypress garens a county gardeen near hear has plants growing all
over the  swamp there.  It is I.va variety va. that is hard to finid here. i was able
to show Tony Huber them also. I offered to send that article to people that
appeared in Signa.  I am having a difficult time teachiing people difference be
tween Iris Va. and I. versicolor.  You should see the judging in this area of
those two.

Bad enough we don't even have a RVP that lives in region 5.

Pat Brooks