Re: CULT: Proliferation and Siamese

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

John I Jones wrote:
> I don't know what the problem is. Some folks get through just fine, others are
> having problems. For instance, Joanne's system, through a different ISP than
> mine wasn't getting the updated page last night, others were. Wierd. May be a
> cache problem.

Thanks for the reply. I tried again yesterday and it came through fine.

Someone had suggested hitting REFRESH and I was going to try that, but it wasn't

Neat stuff in the pix!

Thanks also for the service you are doing the iris community with iris-talk,
etc. It is MUCH appreciated by MANY.

mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com    AIS Region 15
Warm, winterless Los Angeles
President of San Fernando Valley Iris Society