HIST: pedigree duh for the day

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

For some reason, it hadn't dawned on me till yesterday that when the
pedigrees dead-end on a cultivar introduced PRIOR to the first
tetraploid TBs, it is nearly for sure [absolutely for sure?] going to be
a diploid and therefore NOT a mediterranean type [like I said, duh] and
therefore almost probably certain to be either pallida, variegata, or
some hybrid of them or maybe with some diploid dwarf 'blood'.

Right Mike?

Just thought I'd share that little light bulb.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
Amused by the spelling booboo post under the subject of <rollercoaster
freeze results for January> - the weather has frozen my spell checker
too!  How about LACY SNOWFLAKEY fer spellin?