Re: HYB:HIST: rollercoaster freeze results for January

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 1/10/99 12:59:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
croyer@fastrans.net writes:

<< As always you have just the right choice of words. May I borrow that line
 next time I get "scolded" for not spell checking before I send?
 Christa Royer
 St. Louis Missouri >>

Christa, please use it as you see fit. I appropriated it myself from someone's
signature line and stashed it away for the inevitable moment when some border-
collie type would next shake a bony finger in my own direction, but I thought
Rosalie might enjoy it. I have a new spellchecker function on this gizmo but
it is of such a bizarre frame of mind that I greatly fear what it would do if
I let it have its way.

Anner Whitehead