Re: AIS: Re: No RVP

From: Wjobe@aol.com

I agree with you. I think the RVP should represent the region in which they
What a mess we'd have if every region decided to go elsewhere to get an RVP,
just because they didn't find someone they ' liked" in their own region!!  And
what it boils down to. Not who's smartest,  or most qualified, but who is
liked the most. I know from past regions I've lived in ( and I've lived in a
few). It's often times a popularity vote and not necessarily who's most
Leslie Jobe' In Owensboro,KY